Cute Strawberry



>Yong Sofia Exquisite


Yong/Opet.
Lovely Fourteen!
Beware! I'm a super hulk! ;D






04 November, 2010

Blessed ;D



Always ask God to give you what you deserve
not what you desire .
Its bcoz your desires may be few "
but you deserves a lot !
With my
1 Hearttt...
2 eyez...
5 liters blood...
206 bonezz...
1.2 milion Red Cells...
60 trilion DNAs...
I wish u Al da very blessssed day :))))))


P/s : "Once you find someone you really love , try your hardest not to lose them , so that you will never get the feeling of loneliness BLINKING STARS ! yeaayyh . DingdinG! :D
Thanks For Reading, Gaddda Da Vidda Baby!

No comments:

My Blog List

Thank You. Two small words to convey da infinite feelingz in my heart for u. Thanks for visiting! Thanks for thinking of me! Trimaso Gracias Amigos. Ahahh ;D