Cute Strawberry



>Yong Sofia Exquisite


Yong/Opet.
Lovely Fourteen!
Beware! I'm a super hulk! ;D






03 November, 2010

Tongue Twister , Gugugugagaga!Muaah! ;[



Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers ?
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked ?

Next please , wakakak!

Betty Botter had some butter
But, she said, this butter's bitter
If I bake this bitter butter
It would make my batter bitter .

If u understand, say " understand " .
If u don 't understand , say " don't understand ".
But if u understand and say " don't understand " .
How do I understand that u understand ? Understand !
Thanks For Reading, Gaddda Da Vidda Baby!

No comments:

My Blog List

Thank You. Two small words to convey da infinite feelingz in my heart for u. Thanks for visiting! Thanks for thinking of me! Trimaso Gracias Amigos. Ahahh ;D