Cute Strawberry



>Yong Sofia Exquisite


Yong/Opet.
Lovely Fourteen!
Beware! I'm a super hulk! ;D






13 February, 2011

Wehee.




Boo, Boo, Boo! Hello Y'all! Woooh!

I'm getting that Deja Fu feeling... That that somehow, somewhere, he's been kicked in the head like this before. So, for thy 1st Time ni nak share secret dekat Blog! Aww, supertitious! xP
Mmm, lepas menyiasat! Ceh poyo. Okay, cuba tengok kat List List nama glamour ni! Wow! Bombastic kan bila tahu yang semua account ni bertuan yang sama! Ayat apa ni? HAHAHA
Pretender kan? Well, so, apa kita kita panggil tuan dia Mr F, Heh? Actually, F ( Bukan nama sebenar ), F ni bukan nama dia, but oftenly die guna perkataan ni? Like mantra. Macam tu la?

Huh, man, Give me ambiguity or give me something else, kitorang bestfriend kot? Emm gee! Dia boleh ingat semua nama account ni? Wow! And semua status dia mesti ada la false-hood false-hood terhormat ni pergi like? Apa-ku kesah, HAHAHA, don't sweat petty things — or pet sweaty things.


I am wondering if he had everything, where would he keep it? Gotta go poo. C'ya!

Thanks For Reading, Gaddda Da Vidda Baby!

No comments:

My Blog List

Thank You. Two small words to convey da infinite feelingz in my heart for u. Thanks for visiting! Thanks for thinking of me! Trimaso Gracias Amigos. Ahahh ;D