Cute Strawberry



>Yong Sofia Exquisite


Yong/Opet.
Lovely Fourteen!
Beware! I'm a super hulk! ;D






22 April, 2011

I CLOSE MY EYES AND DIE-DIE-DIE!!



I'm addicted to one thing right now, WINNING WINNING! PHEW PHEW.
Sofie-Is-A-Proud-Librarian. Maaf, tittle terlalu emotional, ni kesan dari Konsert Justin Bieber atau nama singkatannya J.B yang baru sahaja berlangsung semalam. ;P Bak kata senior aku, J.B - JAMpfft* Buruk. :P Lepas ni kita harus lebih berwaspada dengan kesan radiasi letupan suara Justin Bieber yang boleh menyebabkan, ALERT ALERT*This is just in from the centre for disease control, To avoid catching Bieber Fever, wash your hands and grow up! Heeee ;D

Thanks For Reading, Gaddda Da Vidda Baby!

No comments:

My Blog List

Thank You. Two small words to convey da infinite feelingz in my heart for u. Thanks for visiting! Thanks for thinking of me! Trimaso Gracias Amigos. Ahahh ;D